PMRC 2018

Registration Form

*Registration are only applicable for presenters and co-presenters of the conference

Personal Particulars
Full Name
(As in passport if letter is needed for visa application)

Designation/Academic Post    
Name of Institution/Organisation    
Full Mailing Address of Institution/Organisation    
Country
Primary Email Address    
Secondary Email Address  
Tel +  -      
Conference Participation
Special Dietary Requirements
Participant:           Please specify (others): 
Letter Of Invitation (Presenters may also require such letter)

Should you require a formal invitation letter for your VISA application, please write in to us at pmrc2018@nus.edu.sg.

Entry VISA

Consular information for foreigners traveling to Singapore can be found at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

No visa is required for citizens of EU countries, USA, Canada and Latin America.
No visa is required for citizens of most European countries, some exceptions are: Russia, Ukraine and Moldova.

To learn if you will require an entry visa into Singapore, please visit the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority

Conference Booklet
Conference Fees
ItemsFeesAmount Payable
 Early Bird Rates
(with GST)
Normal Rates
(with GST)

Conference Fees(1st Feb to 31st Mar 2018)(From 1st April 2018) 
PMRA MembersSGD 265 per personSGD 340 per person
Non-PMRA MembersSGD 415 per personSGD 490 per person
Phd Students (Proof of student status must be shown upon arrival at the conference.)SGD 115 per personSGD 230 per person
Total Payable (including Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 7%)  SGD

PhD Student Identity  
PMRA Membership No.  

Please refer to the link PMRA Membership to register or renew your PMRA membership.

Method of Payment

Upon confirmation of your registration, no exchange or refunds will be made under any circumstances and confirmed registrations are not transferable and may not be resold.

PMRA, NUS and the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy reserve the right to cancel any registrations that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such registrants entry.

Important Note

By filling up this registration form, I hereby agree and consent that my personal data provided in this form may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by NUS and the Host Institution for the purposes of processing my registration, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislation related thereto. In respect of disclosure, I understand that NUS and the Host Institution may disclose my personal data to third parties (which may be in or outside of Singapore) where necessary for such purposes.

I understand that photography and videography may be conducted during the PMRC2018 and I consent to NUS and the Host Institution taking photographs and videos of myself and using the same for the purposes of event reporting, marketing, publicity, and media/social media. I further consent to NUS and the Host Institution disclosing such photographs and videos to third party media entities (whether in Singapore or otherwise) for publicity purposes and NUS and the Host Institution may identify me by name.

All photography, audio and video recording may be used by the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy and the National University of Singapore for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please email to pmrc2018@nus.edu.sg

Notes:

1. Please click here to download instructions for the Online Collections System