PMRC 2018

Abstract Submission Form

Personal Particulars
Full Name    
Designation/Academic Post    
Organisation    
Address of Organisation    
Country
Primary Email Address    
Secondary Email Address  
Tel +  -      
Type of Submission

Co-chair 1:Name:
Designation:
Organisation:
Co-chair 2:Name:
Designation:
Organisation:
Co-chair 3:Name:
Designation:
Organisation:
Co-chair 4:Name:
Designation:
Organisation:
Title of Paper to be Submitted

Abstract
(about 500 words describing the scope of your paper)

Important Note

By filling up this PMRC Abstract Submission Form, I hereby agree and consent that my personal data provided in this form may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by NUS for the purposes of processing my registration, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislation related thereto. In respect of disclosure, I understand that NUS may disclose my personal data to third parties (which may be in or outside of Singapore) where necessary for such purposes.

I understand that photography and videography may be conducted during the PMRC 2018 and I consent to NUS taking photographs and videos of myself and using the same for the purposes of event reporting, marketing, publicity, and media/social media. I further consent to NUS disclosing such photographs and videos to third party media entities (whether in Singapore or otherwise) for publicity purposes and NUS may identify me by name.

All photography, audio and video recording may be used by the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy and the National University of Singapore for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please email to pmrc2018@nus.edu.sg

Notes:

1. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 1 December 2017.
  2. Participants will be notified after the deadline on the status of their submission by 1 Feb 2018. If your abstract is accepted, you will be informed by email. Please maintain a functional email address at all times.
  3. Upon acceptance of abstracts, full papers must be submitted by 27 April 2018.
  4. The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the panel allocation.

IMPORTANT: Early submission is highly recommended.